Re: [GENERAL] problems compiling scripts.I'm near suicide

От Herouth Maoz
Тема Re: [GENERAL] problems compiling scripts.I'm near suicide
Дата
Список pgsql-general
At 22:57 +0300 on 03/08/1999, Ximo Domenech wrote:

> Internal Server Error
> Premature end of script headers: /export/home/httpd/cgi-bin/pruebacgi
>
> Connection to database 'xyz' OK
> DECLARE CURSOR command failed
> [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Premature end of script headers

I would say to check two things first:

1) That your first two lines of output are "Content-type: text/html" in
   the first line, followed by an empty line. If at all possible,
   output these two lines before even opening the database connection.

2) That your DECLARE CURSOR command is within a transaction block.

Herouth

--
Herouth Maoz, Internet developer.
http://telem.openu.ac.il/~herutma

От: Howie
Сообщение: Re: [SQL] referential integrity
От: Herouth Maoz
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Data type recommendation